Sunday, October 30, 2011

I'm so tired, but I can't sleep, standing on the edge of something much too deep (all apologies to Sarah McLaughlin)

on the idea of Astral Travel and Lucid Dreaming

when you dream something that seems so real that it's hard to pull yourself out of it, when you can wake and and then fall right back to sleep exactly where the dream left off when you woke...

on the conversations we have with the ones we loved/lost/seek?
are they real? is this form of dreaming a form of astral travel?
when we do have these dreams are they just dreams or are they souls speaking to one another, perhaps not to remember, ever, what was said, but still a way of communication?

is this, in your opinions, tied into psychic abilities or just the randomness of the brain working on things that, awake, we can't quite digest?

(yep, this is what happens when I stay up all night, I think..)

or perhaps, should I just go to sleep like a good girl :)

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment