Sunday, October 30, 2011

This was gonna get left out, but well, rofl, it's so how my life/personality works

tonight at 11ish my phone rings, a local number I've never seen before.
the conversation is below:

'Yo Dawg! are you watching the fight'
me: umm hello?
'well are you?'
me: heh nope, not if you mean the Mayweather-De La hoya fight, for some reason I thought it was tomorrow night.
'nah, but you aren't david are you'
me: *thinking aha the lights came on* nope, darlin' I think you have the wrong number
'not with a voice like yours, where you live? you should come over and watch the fight'
me: *laughing* thanks for the offer, but shouldn't I at least know who I'm talking to?
'Rashawn, what's your name?'
me: Julia, nice to talk to you Rashawn
'we're having a fight party, if you are in pottstown and wanna come over, I was calling my friend to get him here, but I got you somehow'
me: well that's ok, I like boxing, who's gonna win it?
'not sure, de la hoya is hanging in there but mayweather seems to have a little somethin somethin in reserve'
me: hmm, damn, I wanted to watch it, I'll have to make sure to check who wins in the morning
'hey! can I call you back and tell you who wins when it's over? will you be up?'
mw: *laughing* if you can remember how you misdialed and got me, sure thing.
'cool! I'll do it then'
me: ok thanks, have a great party!
'cool, you have a good night'


hehe oh my, I thought Alyssa (my daughter) was gonna die, she was just staring at me and grinning. even if he doesn't call back, he made my week.
Happy 5th of May ya'll
Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment